These gluten-free & dairy-free Almond Butter & Jam Blondies are next level. It's a blonde moment, Basquet style.
Yield: 16 blondies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
1 /3 C coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4C melted refined coconut oil
1/3C maple syrup
1/3C coconut or granulated sugar
1 large egg, plus 1 yolk
1 tsp vanilla extract
dash of salt
AB & J Topping
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 inch brownie pan with parchment paper.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine coocnut flour, salt, and baking powder.
3). Stir in the egg, egg yolk, almond butter, coconut sugar, followed by milk and vanilla.
4) Combine thoroughly to form your batter.
5) Pour batter into your brownie pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
6) If necessary to soften, microwave peanut butter and jelly in a small bowl for 10-15 seconds. Then, spoon tablespoonfuls of each on to top of the batter. Use a knife to swirl them gently.
7) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top has set and center is no longer jiggly.
8) Let cool completely, then slice into squares. Store in airtight container.