The perfectly sweet summer snack: fun, healthy, and a piece of cake to make!
2 cups plain dairy free yogurt
3 tbsp of Dye-Free Rainbow Sprinkles Rainbow Pop!
- Mix the yogurt, vanilla, and maple syrup together until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it approx 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle the granola and sprinkles on top and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces.
- Store in freezer in an airtight container