Pop some sweetness into your week with these easy, gluten-free Blueberry Poptarts.
1 batch Legit Bread Company Pie Crust
1/4C Good Good Brand Blueberry jam
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2C coconut oil, butter, or palm oil shortening
1/4C coconut butter
1/4C coconut milk
2 tbsp good good brand Blueberry jam
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg with 1 tablespoon water to combine. This will be your egg wash.
- In another large bowl, prepare your pie crust according to the instructions on the box. Roll and then shape the crust jnto a large rectangle and cut into 8 small rectangles
- Spread the jam evenly on 4 of rectangles, leaving about ¼ inch uncovered on all sides. Brush the uncovered edges with egg wash and place the second half of pie crust on top, pressing firmly around the edges to seal.
- Brush the top sheet of puff pastry with egg wash
- Bake until the pastry is golden brown and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Prepare frosting ingredients in a small bowl. Cool at least 5 minutes before frosting.