Need to spice up your life? Spice up your breakfast with these super easy, mouth-watering, cinnamon roll pancakes. They'll do the trick – trust us.
1 serving Josies Best Pancake Mix
2 eggs (For an Egg Free Alternative, Use Partake Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix, jus requires water)
2/3C coconut sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/4C refined coconut oil, melted
1/4C coconut butter
1/4C coconut milk
3 tbsp Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
- Preheat a small frying pan.
- In a large bowl prepare the Pancake batter ingredients, according to the bag.
- Prepare filling ingredients by melting coconut oil or butter in a bowl, then combining with cinnamon and sugar.
- Scoop batter on to frying pan. Use a ziplock or piping bag and pipe the cinnamon sugar filling into a spiral.
- Flip pancake when small bubbles form.
- Prepare frosting ingredients in a small bowl by combining coconut butter, milk and maple syrup.