Fall into Fall with the flavor of the season: Pumpkin Spice. A little sweet and a lotta spice, these blondies are free from the top allergens so you can safely share or keep all to yourself (no judgment over here).
Yields: 19 servings
- 1 package Partake Blondie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup neutral tasting oil
- Not Just Caramel Sauce (optional) (*contains coconut)
- 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice seasoning (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 2 Partake Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Whisk together the oil and water before adding the blondie mix.
- Stir in pumpkin spice seasoning until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly in greased pan.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes in a metal plan and 35 minutes in a glass pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let blondies cool slightly (8-10 minutes) before adding caramel sauce on top. (For added flavor, crumble our favorite Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies on top.)
Recipe by Partake.
Shop What You Need