Warm, sweet, crispy peaches, made easily in this small batch recipe. The perfect dessert for when you're feeling peachy.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes
3 peaches, sliced into wedges
1/4C coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp @madhavafoods avocado oil
1/4C @forij granola
1-2 tbsp @notjustco caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In 2 small ramekins, combine peaches, cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove
- Add granola and avocado oil on top. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Top with dairy free vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and caramel sauce.